All deleted tweets from politicians

Angela Eagle

Labour MP for Wallasey.

This may be an incomplete list. If you think we're missing someone, please send us their Name, Country/State, Political Party, Office they hold or are seeking and, of course, Twitter handle. Thanks!

RT @davidmcalmont: "Our genetic makeup is 99.9% identical to every person on the face of the earth. The other 0.1% ... is Donald Trump." Ba…

Angela Eagle (Labour) retweeted @akhanmep :

RT @akhanmep: Passionate speech by @jeremycorbyn making the case for the UK to remain in the EU #LabourInForBritain https://t.co/PRi30nAAua

RT @jo_livesey: Looking forward to the @Unions21 conference today... some interesting topics up for discussion.

RT @eiraj2107: @angelaeagle with this leadership I only have Lib Dems as an alternative to the party I have supported for 40 years

RT @HoneyHillCakeCo: Wondering what to do this #RainyBankHoliday? Try our delicious #cupcakes @WallaseyFood today #Wirral #eatlocal #Cake h…

RT @GregLabour: Absolutely nothing as they've already broken their promise. Never trust a Tory. #Budget2017 twitter.com/David_Cameron/…

RT @LabourWomensNet: We're celebrating #IWD2017 all month. Next up: comedian @ayeshahazarika chatting w @RachelReevesMP. Register here http…

RT @UKParlArchives: From our collections; the 1970 Equal Pay Act which was inspired by #BarbaraCastle & #Dagenham Ford #Women Machinist…

Angela Eagle (Labour) retweeted @UCLout :

RT @UCLout: Inspiring talk @angelaeagle - bravo! We shan't forget that #lgbt rights were fought for & it was hard & nasty. #ucl https://t.c…